Y’all, I have THE BEST Corn Salsa Recipe ever! It is amazing as a side dish, especially with Spice-rubbed salmon. But, it’s also delicious for dipping chips into. Serve this at your next picnic and watch it disappear.
- 2 cups of corn (approximately 4-5 ears of fresh corn)
- 1/4 cup red onion chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp. chopped jalapeño pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tsp. brown sugar
- pinch of chili powder
- pinch of cumin
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Peel the husks off the corn. Blanch the corn in a pot of boiling water (cooked 5 min in salted water.)
2. Remove corn ears from the water and cut the corn off the cob.
3. Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a serving bowl.
4. Serve chilled.
This corn salsa is my favorite pared with the spice-rubbed salmon. Both recipes are easy and quick to make. Enjoy!