You know that beautiful laundry room I showed you last year? Yes, this one:
Well, it isn’t so pretty right now, and honestly I strategically didn’t photograph the ONE wall in the laundry room that isn’t….so….pretty. Can you blame me?!
But, that is all about to change! I’ve been working with a Flow Wall System representative to come up with a plan for my laundry room wall.
Within half an hour of sending him my measurements (of my laundry room, not my body measurements – LOL), he sent back multiple possible configurations for our room.
I can’t even begin to tell you how fantastic it is to turn over the planning to someone else for a change! Of course, being the planner that I am, I had to tape up a few paper templates to help visualize how they would work in my space.
The Flow Wall System looks like it is going to be a snap to install (and I will definitely let you know for sure!) Here is a short 60 second video to show you a little more about Flow Wall System:
Here are my beautiful plans for the laundry room using the Flow Wall System sketches as inspiration.
1. Flow Wall medium wall mounted storage bins to hold the iron and ironing supplies
2. Flow Wall small storage hook to hang ironing board on
3. Flow Wall white coated wire shelves for extra storage and drying clothes
4. Flow Wall jumbo decor bins in cream to corral detergents, spot cleaners, etc
5. Waverly Pom Pom Play Spa fabric for a faux roman shade
6. Spray painted brass chandelier inspired by Modern Parsonage
7. Flow Wall cabinets to hide my unsightly mess
What do you think? Do you like the design? I’m probably going to scrape the ceilings and repaint in there too. The exact wall color will have to wait until I get the fabric. I’m particular about color like that. More on my color snobbishness next week. Until then, I hope you have a great weekend.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Flow Wall Systems. I have been compensated for my time and will be receiving some complimentary products. However, the ideas and words are all my own. I was not told what to write or what products to write about. I believe you have the right to know when a post is sponsored. Regardless of whether a post is sponsored or not, I believe in honesty, truthfulness, and complete transparency in my posts.