Then be sure to charge $39!
Okay, I admit it, I have a serious addiction to birdhouses, but you already knew that, right?
because, they are MINE!
I’ll give you just a quickie sneak peek at it.
A few things I learned about Marian (aka Miss Mustard Seed):
- She likes Panera’s home style macaroni and cheese.
- She IS as sweet as she seems on her blog.
- If she has any spare time (which she rarely does) she will veg out in front of Survivor.
- Show her some vintage scales or ironstone and she is sure to buy them.
- She has no problem parting with the furniture and treasures she finds. I, on the other hand, can’t bear part with mine.
- She will be attending Blissdom 2011 in Nashville, TN (which makes me happy – because, so am I and I can’t wait to see her again!)