This is a little story about a girl named Pretty
Handy Messy Girl. She was a DIY Super Star, but she had a big problem. Her workshop (sometimes referred to as the garage) was a colossal mess! There were piles of paint, unfinished projects, tools strewn everywhere, remnants of beach vacations past and worst of all: the clutter seemed to be procreating. Yikes!
I’m warning you now — what you are about to see is very disturbing — please avert your eyes if you detest chaos.
This is abuse! The sad plastic shelving just can’t hold all the paint cans anymore.
Don’t look now, squeezed amongst the toys are the bikes. Believe it or not, there are actually 4 bikes in the picture. But, that 4th one is inaccessible! Can you tell it doesn’t get much use?
Then there are the tools —Pretty Messy Girl’s necessities of the trade — they are just scattered willy nilly. Such a crying shame!
Lucky for our heroine, she had a Super Hero who was about to deliver her from this prison of clutter.
Meet our hero, The Bagster® Bag! Pretty Handsome Guy found our hero at the local Ace Hardware and left him front and center for Pretty Messy Girl to see. Speaking of see, did you see that last word? My favorite: GONE!
Catching the hint, she embarked on a long journey to reclaim what was once hers. Setting up the Bagster bag took only a few seconds.
If you’ve never met the Bagster® bag before, you’ll be surprised to learn some amazing facts about him:
1. He is an inexpensive alternative to renting a dumpster.
- The Bagster® bag is an affordable solution for homeowners and a great way to save money on do-it-yourself projects. Bagster® bags cost just $29.95 and the flat rate collection fee ranges from $79 to $159 per bag, depending on your area – 50 to 70 percent less than a dumpster rental.
2. He’s compact, but packs a mean punch.
- The Bagster® bag is a highly durable, woven bag designed for disposing as much as 3,300 pounds of debris and is big enough to hold full sheets of plywood, doors and even a bathtub.
3. If you’ve ever seen a big unattractive dumpster you will agree that Mr. The Bagster is quite the dashing fellow.
- The Bagster® bag is a convenient choice for any home improvement project.
- - Often times construction debris can’t be picked up from the curbside, so consumer now have a great solution when a dumpster is too large for the project.
- - The Bagster® bag is ready when you are – great for last-minute projects or ones that need an extended period of time to complete.
- - Consumers can use the bag for as long as they like, then schedule a collection when the bag is full or their project is finished. The bag and collection service are always ready, putting consumers in control of their projects.
- - Collection can be scheduled online at
- or by calling 1-877-789-2247, and Waste Management will collect the bag within three business days.
4. He is easy to locate and will be there in a moments notice at the first cry of “Help!”
- Waste Management has made the Bagster® bag a simple solution for waste and debris removal.
– Consumers can purchase the lightweight bag at more than 2,000 locations across the country, use it for as long as they like, then schedule a collection online or over the phone whenever they are ready.
– The Bagster® bag is sold at local home improvement and hardware stores, including participating The Home Depot, Lowe’s, Ace Hardware and True Value. To find a local retailer near you, visit www.thebagster.com.
5. He might as well have a cape because he’s a super hero in a bag (errr, Bagster).
- For more information and to see a demonstration of a Bagster® bag in action, visit www.thebagster.com.
Waste Management partnered with bloggers such as myself to participate in its The Bagster® Bag Blogger Challenge. As part of the program, I received compensation. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products used for the The Bagster® Bag Blogger Challenge. Waste Management believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Waste Management’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.