Yes, it’s time once again for me to pull on my judging wig and decide once and for all who has the best before and after project this coming week. Luckily it’s not too hot this week, so this wig’s not as itchy. But, I want to get out of these robes as soon as possible, so let’s get on with it.
Before and After Contest Details
Over the course of the summer, The Better Half has been searching high and low for the best DIY project of 2012-2013! The contest began in June and will continue until September 22. Each week you have a chance to enter your fabulous, amazing and insanely impressive DIY projects at each of these sites:
|August 29 –||Pretty Handy Girl|
|September 5 –||Shaken Together|
|September 12 –||My Blessed Life|
|September 19 –||Remodelaholic|
|September 26 –||Grand Prize Voting Begins!|
Each co-host will pick a winner for that week who will also compete at the end of the summer for the GRAND PRIZE. This week’s winner will be featured here on PrettyHandyGirl.com AND on One Project Closer’s The Better Half!
And, the weekly winner will receive a $50 gift card (to Lowe’s, Home Depot, or Amazon – winners choice) and $100 will be donated to Habitat for Humanity in their name. But, that’s not all. Hold onto your wigs, because we will also be doling out some social media love to the winning project!
How to Enter:
The contest runs weekly from Thursday at 10 EST to Sunday at midnight. That gives you plenty of time to submit up to three links/projects that are DIY Before and After Projects (DIY means Did It Yourself…in other words: No Contractor Jobs). And if you don’t have a project yet, you have time to whip one up this weekend!
You can enter one of two ways:
- If you are a blogger, you can enter the URL to your post below in the link party.
- If you are not a blogger, you can email your submission to beforeandafter@
oneprojectcloser.com. Please include both a before and after picture of your project.
Link Party Rules:
- Please grab a button or link back to this post (although not required, we appreciate the love)
- Link directly to your post
- Don’t link to a shop, store or giveaway (unless you built said shop from the ground up)
- Share the love and visit 2-3 other links
- By linking up, you are granting The Better Half and Pretty Handy Girl permission to use pictures and story on our site and social media
- Follow OPC on FB for contest updates and features
Grab your button:
Let’s say you didn’t win this week, well fear not good citizens, you can visit Keri at Shaken Together the following week (Sept 5th) to link up again for another chance to win.Get your linky engines started? Rev up your mouse…and Go:
Psst: No matter where you link up, it is shown on both blogs, OPC The Better Half and here – that means double the exposure!