I have been surfing the blogosphere lately and there are some FANTASTIC tutorials being written on everything from crafting to home improvement tutorials. Hmmm, where have I seen projects like that before?
I’d love to give some other great DIY writers more exposure and share them with you. These caring people have a similar goal (to help others learn how to do it themselves!) So, if this sounds like you, keep reading.
I’d love to share one or two guest tutorials a month. I realize that not everyone is a blogger, but don’t let that discourage you. If you have completed a special project that you want to share, I’d be happy to accept your typed tutorial with photos and post it for you on PrettyHandyGirl.com.
So, with this in mind, I’m calling all you DIYers:
- Do you have a detailed (unpublished) tutorial to help someone complete their own project?
- Do you have a wish to empower others?
- Can you write a clear and detailed tutorial?
- Can you take some good photos to illustrate the steps?
- Do you have a unique craft to share or a home improvement or repair that you are willing to detail?
I’d love to introduce you and your blog (if you have one) to my readers. If you said yes to any of the above, I want to hear about your project.
I’m looking forward to seeing some of your projects!
*If you are a company or website owner looking for exposure, text links or increasing SEO, I’d be happy to send you my advertising rates. I only accept guest posts from bloggers or readers.