I’m sure you already know how important it is to change your air filters in your home. As a Filtrete Ambassador, I’m happy to remind you why you should replace your Filtrete Healthy Living Ultimate Allergen Reduction MPR 1900 filters on a regular basis:
- Helps improve air quality in your home
- Allergen reduction from air passing through the filter
- Clean filters allow better air flow and less stress on your heating and cooling system
- Capture airborne microscopic particles that can carry bacteria and viruses
- Regularly maintenance and filter changes can help maintain your system
If you’re like me it’s hard to remember when it’s time to change your air filters. I have a solution!
Two tips to help you remember to change your air filters regularly.
1. Write the date you changed the filter on the new filter. That way you can peak at the filter to see if you need to change them soon.
2. Sign up for a reminder email. You can sign up for the Filtete Clean Advantage Club to get reminder emails when it’s time to change your air and/or water filters. It’s easy and they’ll email you at your preferred intervals to help you remember to change your filters.
Simply enter your filter size, the date you need your first reminder (or the date of your last filter change). Then choose how often you replace your filters (or should I say how often you should replace your filters.)
Don’t forget to add your email address and click submit.
Now sit back and don’t worry about remembering to change your air filters ever again! When it’s time, you’ll get an email from Filtrete!
Now you can spend time trying to remember other important things, like what time is Flip or Flop on? Anyone else watching this show? Is is just me or does it bother you that Christina doesn’t ever get her hands dirty. Must be a Handy Girl pet peeve.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post for Filtrete Brand. I have the honor of being an ambassador for them and have been sharing information from Filtrete Brand. I was given key messages to share, but all the words and thoughts are my own and additional products used in the project were selected by me. I have been compensated for my time and for this post. I continue to work with certain brands like the Filtrete Brand that I believe in, because of their quality and because I feel they have helpful messages for my readers. I will always disclose to you if you are reading a sponsored post. #HealthierHome #Ad
I’m participating in Nester’s 31 Days Challenge. Check out all the other bloggers who are participating!
Don’t miss a single tip! Sign up to get all the tips in your email:
Other tips in the 31 Days of Handy Home Fixes series: